Objective and planned effect of the project:
The company expects that as a result of the internationalization:
- It will gain new foreign markets – Great Britain, Spain and the USA.
- It will increase revenues by increasing exports by at least PLN 20% by the end of 2025.
- It will develop its activity thanks to the experience gained through international economic cooperation.
- It will obtain an increase in income, which in turn will allow for new investments, e.g. the purchase of new machinery and equipment necessary to increase production capacity
- Will establish new international contacts, which will allow for further foreign expansion to further new markets.
Measurable effects of the project:
– Number of internationalization business models prepared for implementation – 1;
– Number of new markets (countries) where the applicant is ready to start selling products – 3;
– Number of organized distribution channels to be implemented in target markets – 3.
The total value of the project is PLN 1,136,003.40 (say: one million one hundred thirty-six thousand three zlotys 40/100)
Contribution of European Funds:
Project co-financing constituting de minimis aid – PLN 699,981.28 (in words: three hundred eighty-four thousand five hundred zlotys 00/100)
Time limit for completion:
November 15, 2021 – May 12, 2023